This is Young Living's monthly wellness box subscription and one of our absolute favorite things!
A few years ago we got serious about taking our family on a journey of wellness. There were toxins hiding in our home that we didn’t know were there…toxins known to disrupt hormones, quicken aging, interfere with fertility, cause cancer, and more. We had assumed that products sold in stores had been vetted (at least a little bit) by whoever “they” are. Well, we found out that even products that call themselves natural can be full of absolute junk!
So we wanted to remove all the toxins in our home, but we couldn’t do it all at once—it was a big, expensive job. So we ditched and switched slowly, month by month, through Essential Rewards! It is the BEST way to do this. And because of the generosity of Young Living, we have hundreds of dollars worth of YL products in our home that we paid NOTHING for. We want to help you do the same. ERis amazing!
Who loves getting happy mail?! I do!!! Every month I get happy mail from Young Living, and it’s the BEST!!! Watch this to get the inside scoop!!https://vimeo.com/171242536
Essential Rewards (ER) is a monthly subscription box like Birchbox, Kiwi Crate, or Stitch Fix, only it’s fully customizable, and you can cancel at any time! My monthly wellness box brightens up my whole month!!!
So many perks!
Essential Rewards has blessed our socks off. It’s truly a no brainer for anyone who orders regularly or is wanting to!
Here’s the breakdown:
- 50 PV minimum to stay active (in general, PV is = to $)
- 100 PV to get full commissions if you’re sharing oils with friends and family!
- Tiered bonus percentages! 10% back months 1-3, 20% back months 4-24, and 25% back months 25+
- Thank you gifts at 3, 6, 9 months and an exclusive speciality blend called “Loyalty” at your 12 month anniversary!
You might be thinking, “I don’t have an extra $50-$100 to spend right now,” and I’ll tell you what—I thought the same thing. But then I realized how many different products Young Living has, and how much of what I already buy (toothpaste, vitamins, baby wipes, makeup, body lotion, shampoo, etc.) that I could stop buying at Target and start buying from my own Young Living store. This is what call transfer buying, because you’re not spending new money, you’re just spending the same money in a different place on things that are so much healthier for your family. Also, Target only gives me 5% back, and Young Living gives me 25%! YES, PLZ.
Something else I no longer buy at Target are gifts! Instead, I buy oily gifts for each occasion—what better way to introduce people I love to products I love? How fun are these ideas?
Wedding: Into the Future, Longevity, Sensation Massage Oil
Baby Shower: Anything from the Seedlings line, Gentle Babies, Tender Tush, Lavender, Fennel (for milk supply), Peace and Calming
Graduation: Motivation, Believe, USB diffuser, Brain Power, Highest Potential
Housewarming: Thieves Foaming Handsoap, Thieves Household Cleaner, and Thieves Dish Soap
Friend’s Birthday: Lavender Bath Bombs, Joy, Coconut Lime Body Butter, Desert Mist Diffuser, Lipgloss
Kid’s Birthday: DIY Playdough using Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint, Valor, KidScents
Christmas: Cinnamon Bark, Christmas Spirit (FAVE), Pine, Balsam Fir, Myrhh, Frankincense
Illness: Frankincense, Breathe Again, Thieves, RC, Inner Defense, Oregano
Teacher: Stress Away, Brain Power, Dewdrop Diffuser, Thieves
Transfer buying—it’s the best! (Sorry, Target, we still love your pillows and kid’s clothes!!!)
Get outta my house!
So, you bought your kit, and you’re in love. You’re addicted to all things oils, and you’re ready to detoxify your home!
Here are some things that we know to be carcinogenic and/or toxic to our bodies and were on my “get outta my house” list:
Conventional dish soap
Conventional laundry detergent
Anti-bacterial hand soap
Conventional body wash
Conventional baby lotion
Thanks to Essential Rewards, every month my home gets closer to being toxic-free! What’s next on your “get outta my house list?!”
So, you want to qualify for the ER promos every month, but you’re not ready to budget 100, 250, or 300pv yet? Here’s a tip…invite friends and family who aren’t YL members yet to add to your monthly order! They want to try the Thieves toothpaste and some Lavender? Add it to your ER order, and pass along your discount to them. They get to experience these life-changing products, and YOU get your PV met to earn all the points and freebies! Here’s something you can share on social media with your friends, family and followers:
“I realized recently that I haven’t offered to grab some individual oils for you, friends! Probably because I think the kit is the best way to go, and a lot of you have ended up going that route! :) But, maybe you just want to give a couple oils a try, or grab some baby wipes or the new mineral makeup, I wanted to put it out there for you! I’m placing an order tomorrow, so if you want to try anything, I can grab it, and ship it to you! Just let me know! :) xo!”
Add in a cute picture of your oil stash, give some recommendations, and post away!
These are some of my personal favorite Young Living products! Maybe these will give you some ideas to add to your ER order this month!!!
- Ningxia Red (antioxidants are my jam)
- Multigreens (great energy and seasonal support—and greens. win.)
- Super B (natural energy, great source of folate, fantastic for mamas and mamas to be!)
- SulfurZyme (MSM, y’all!!!)
- OmegaGize (good ratio of omega fatty acids)
- Valor (supports my emotions and it’s my fave smell in all of YL!!)
- Christmas Spirit (okay, Valor is tied with this guy for fave smell)
- Progessence Plus (hormone support that I can’t live without!!!)
- Lime (diffuse for the happiest home)
- Dream Catcher (bedtime)
- Frankincense (never. run. out.)
- Peace and Calming (happy happy happy)
- Thieves Household Cleaner (literally the only bottle under my sink! I add a capful to a spray bottle of water and clean every surface of my home with this non-toxic bottle of joy)
- AromaBright toothpaste (can also be used as deodorant. WHAT.)
- Satin Facial Scrub Mint (obsessed)
- ART Intensive Moisturizer
- Lavender Hand and Body Lotion (I don’t let myself run out of this!)
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap (at every sink in my house)
- Aria Diffuser (gorrrrrrgeous)
- Thieves Laundry Detergent (so ultra concentrated and amazing and all e use)
- KidScents toothpaste (citrus flavored and fluoride-free!)
- SleepyIze (my daughter’s favorite, and she can roll it on herself!)
- Brain Power (applied before school)
- Seedlings Baby Lotion (heavennnnnn)
- Seedlings Baby Wipes (these smell like ANGELS and can be used as makeup wipes and in place of toxic dryer sheets!)
- KidScents Shampoo (because conventional kid and baby shampoo is some of the worst stuff on the market when it comes to toxicity and carcinogens—nuts)
- MightyVites (chewable multi-vitamin)
- MightyZymes (they need enzymes to absorb the good stuff in the food they eat!)